MOBILE 3D MAMMOGRAPHY
Early detection of breast cancer saves lives!
For many women, mammograms are the best way to find breast cancer early, when it is easier to treat and before symptoms may develop. Having regular mammograms can help to find possible problems in early stages. Mammograms are the best ways to detect any possible abnormalities that could lead to breast cancer.
Innovacare/Women’s Diagnostic Center is committed to helping women obtain their annual mammography screening in a safe and convenient way. For over 25 years, we have worked with employers and non-profit organizations to provide accessible onsite mobile mammograms for women at their place of work, or community location.
Innovacare/Women’s Diagnostic Center has the latest 3D technology available for our clients. Our mobile Mammography Coach contains our 3D mammography equipment along with a patient check-in desk and private changing area. Our 3D Coach is an outdoor vehicle which requires a level parking area of 6-8 parking spaces.
- Our team of experienced licensed mammography technicians
- Materials/information necessary to provide mammograms at Client’s location.
- Radiologist interpretations of the mammogram within 3-4 business days sending reports to the individual's physician and results letter to the patient.
- Access to our secure online scheduler for patients to schedule their time for mammograms.
- Patient forms, Frequently Asked Questions, and other informational materials.
Annual mammography screenings are covered at 100% by insurance plans including 3D scans.
See our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for answers to questions that are asked about Mobile Mammogram services.
Please contact us if you are interested in providing easy mammography access for your company. We look forward to hearing from you!