Mobile Mammography saves you money.
- The cost, per employee, of mobile mammography is 25% of the cost of each employee scheduling her own screening.
- Plus each employee spends less time away from work.
- The Adolph Coors Company, which has one of America's most proactive breast cancer worksite programs, has calculated that
- an early detected breast cancer costs an employer an average of $12,000 per occurrence.
- In contrast, late-stage breast cancer cases average about $143,000 per occurence.
WDC's Mobile Services
- WDC now has Digital Mobile Mamography, providing
- clearer and more accurate scans
- better diagnostic results for
- women under 50
- pre or peri-menopoausal women
- women with dense breasts
- WDC can roll the mammography unit into any private space available
- WDC provides a complete screening within 15 minutes per employee
- Methods of payment can include an invoice to self-insured clients or individual insurance claims. Co-pays, if applicable, can be collected at the time of service.
- Each participant and her health-care provider will receive a report of the results of our Radiologist's interpretation.
See our FAQ's page for answers to questions that are frequently asked about our Mobile Mammography service.