Women's Diagnostic Center
- has provided mammography services since 1986 and employs mammography registered female technicians
- is accredited by the American College of Radiology and the Food and Drug Administration
- ensures that all services not only meet, but exceed guidelines established by the Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA)
- has implemented a quality assurance program that
- and measures patient satisfaction by responding to all patient and client calls/concerns within 24 hours
- has on staff a full time Radiologist who reads between 9,000-10,000 mammograms per year, when the MQSA requires only 480.